Mom went to Heaven

Discussion in 'Family Room' started by Catmandue, Mar 24, 2018.

1. syscokid

syscokid Ambassador of War & Peace

Hey Catman... I hear you and mourn with you, brother. This is some tough stuff, that I can personally vouch for, too. The love and gratitude for one's mother is unmeasurable. Trust me, that you'll be remembering her much more joyfully as time moves on.

2. Drumoid

Drumoid Well-Known Member

It's hard when loved ones pass. Hang in there, man. Sorry to hear you lost someone so close to you...

3. kevinpaul

kevinpaul Ambassador of Musical Medicine

There are no words for this loss. May she rest in the Lords Arms.

4. Catmandue

Catmandue Well-Known Member

Thank you all very very much. You guys are awesome. I will always love and greatly miss my wonderful Mom. I want to be there always for my Dad and sister the best I'm able to be. Thanks again to all of you.

5. chilipeppermaniac

chilipeppermaniac Ambassador of Decibels

Glad to hear you still have dad and sis. Cat.

Having read the deep thoughts so far here, maybe I can give you a laugh to break the tough up a bit.

Spank me if I am stupid, but I can't help but trust in the healing of laughter. My 30 year old neighbor fella finally told me a joke he got from his 6 and 7 year old boys.

" What is brown and sticky?"

" A STICK"

6. Session 5

Session 5 Ambassador of Strings & Wings

Sorry about your loss Catmandue. There is no words I can express to you to say how sorrowful I feel for you. My Mother will be 86 this year, this is always in the back of my mind.

7. Catmandue

Catmandue Well-Known Member

Thank you bro!